Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Whom am I?



I am a Pastor. I served in the Assemblies of God for about a year as a Youth Pastor. Now, I am still a Pastor, but I don't actively preach in any Church. I attend Church like most people. I do what I can in my local Church and try to stay involved. I do run a ministry called Needs Met, which serves the people of my community by providing food, clothes and whatever else is needed to meet their needs.

But I don't preach in a Church and may or may not ever return to this. I created several blogs which I try to keep up with. Some of them have fallen my the way side. As soon as I figure out how, I will go in and delete the inactive ones.

Right now, I write in and keep up with just a handful. There is this one that I just started. There is one called Conspiracy Theories R Us that I also just started. And there is another that I have had for a while, which is called "Living with Avoidant Personality" (I prefer to keep the Avoidant Personality one private for now.) I have 1 more that I write in periodically called Keeping it Real. This blog is where I talk about real things in life. I try not to preach to much, but to talk about real issues.

I wil do my best to keep up with and write in these 3 blogs as often as I can. I work a normal regular job. I work at a place called ReachFactor. We build web sites primarily for Century 21 agents.

I am just a man of God that is trying to find my way in this world like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment